Finding GM part numbers

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Does anyone know how to find GM part numbers? I've been to that gmpartsdirect website, but it wasn't much of a help. I'm looking for the decals that are on my car, as in the badges and pinstripes. I'm sure there must be a number for this, as they were replaced once on my car before.

Car is 1992 Grand Prix SE coupe

(RPO code for the decals is) B4M Richard Petty Limited Edition

I'm looking to get my bumpers repainted and will need new pinstripes.

Good luck finding those.. you might have to get them custom made at a bodyshop or something. Hell, if I'm correct it's even hard to find Z34 decals which aren't rare.

When I need stupid little parts (such as clips for B4U cladding) I just go to the parts department at a GM dealership. They have everything like that on their computer.

Expect to pay an arm and 2 legs for any badging.

The DOHC 16 Valve badging on the front fender is fucken $44/each CAD

I refused to replace my badges because they want like over $200 to replace all the badges n shit.

Expect to pay an arm and 2 legs for any badging.

The DOHC 16 Valve badging on the front fender is fucken $44/each CAD

I refused to replace my badges because they want like over $200 to replace all the badges n shit.

The problem is, where else are you gonna find it? If eBay doesn't have it, the junkyards don't have it, and the area forums don't have it, there isn't much choice but to pay the dealership prices. Lord knows I've had to do that more than once.

Some aftermarket companies might make the graphics. For F body's there are a few companys that make resoration decal sets that might run upwards of $100.

Also, if you can make me a file in autocad, or corel draw or .eps format, I'll try to help you out getting some made...