Nothing really. Just some pictures.

SleeperRed90TGp

Hay guy's. Just got a digital camera. Well I got my wife one for

her birthday. Pretty neat toy. Maby I'll let her use it some day. Anyhow couple of guys have asked me for pictures of a couple of things so here they are plus a couple. I have a detailed dwg of the coil bkt if anybody wants it. Let me know what you think.

Btw. I just passed the asm smog test. :D The one where they put the car on a dyno. I was sweating it cus of the cam, tg chip and 160 stat. Didn't want to change them back to stock. :cry:

http://photo.starblvd.net/sleeperred90tgp?st=album&pg=0

bbender85, they look the same there 8mm accel resistor.

Lee, Its easy to move. I think the mith is the shielded wire that comes from the crank sensor. That is easily overcome. I f you want I have a dwg and instructions on how to move the coils. I would be happy to email them to you. I would have put them in the picture but they were not clear enough to read.

bbender85, they look the same there 8mm accel resistor.

Lee, Its easy to move. I think the mith is the shielded wire that comes from the crank sensor. That is easily overcome. I f you want I have a dwg and instructions on how to move the coils. I would be happy to email them to you. I would have put them in the picture but they were not clear enough to read.

please email me the info on moving the coil pack/ignition module at Platjblser@aol.com this will be very appreciated!!!!!! Also, love the TGP and nice color scheme you got going under the hood!!

gonna be a bit nosey now.

what digicam did ya get for the wife? ;)

just before xmas i bought the fuji finepix 3800. overall i am into it. just low light shots are tough without flash.

Monty

Thanks for the imput guy's.

I emailed to the four of you that wanted the dwg. Any questions?

Did you get them? I'll get a dwg of the drain pan together. I put another pic up so you can see a little more of the pan. I put mine on when the frame was down so the flange where it screws on will be longer on the dwg.

Do all w-bodies have the ugly power stering cooling line on top of the subframe?

Monty I wouldn't say thats being nosey. I asked a lot of people before I got mine. It's a cannon s30, very similar to yours in features. I picked it because I wanded a full lens cover built in and the Lithium Ion battery pack. Got an extra battery, 128 card, card holder for the pci slot on wifes compact and a usb card reader. Just found another feature last night when i snapped the drain pan. This thing has a spot light for aiming in the dark. What next? We have had a ball with it.

Do u mind me asking how much u paid for your digi cam? Me and my fiancee plan on getting one this next week, I've looked in consumer reports and many other online sources, just thought i'd ask actual users. SO any input from yall is greatly appreciated. JAY

I like your Oil Filter Spill Director Thingy-Mabob!! :lol: I have a big long refrigerator magnet that I use to direct the oil in the right way! Very cool idea you have for a permanent solution!! 8)

xtremelumina92

Not at all. the camera was $399.00 with a free 64mb card which i upgraded to a 128mb. the extra battery was $33.99, usb reader $16.99,

pci card holder I think $12.00, case $8.00. Best deal i could find on the net

was about the same total. I paid tax instead of shipping charges and I didn't have to worry. My son is suing a guy caus he got screwed out of $600.00 for a camera he bought on the net. Lucky his fiancee is an attorney. Still cost him $200.00 for filing fees. He just got his fiancee the cannon s230, tiny thing the 2 must mean half size. Good luck in picking one. When you getting married.

What kind of tools did you need to make the coil bracket and spill director?

Yeah, all W-bodies do have the power steering oil cooler on the subframe.

Speaking of digital cameras, I MUST have the Pentax Optio S when it comes out. I have an Optio 330 now, and I thought it was small!

No nothing really special as far as tools. Just household stuff except maby a 5/32 drill and a 10-32 tap (or metric tap). I used a 10-32 caus I had it. Made kind of a locking thread. A reversable drill would help but you can tap the holes by hand. If you want the info(with tool list)let me know.

That optio looks like quite a camera. Won't be long and they will be smaller than the flash cards and we will be putting the cards in with tweezers. What are they going to retail for?

Did you just bend the metal by hand? It looked kind of heavy gauge which is why I wonder. I've tried bending heavy gauge sheetmetal before and I couldn't get the bends very straight. Did you cut it by hand too?

I think the Optio S is going to retail for $399 which I don't think is too bad for a 3.2megapixel camera with 3x optical zoom. I paid that much (after rebate) for my Optio 330 a year ago.

Just bent (got It started) it in a 4'vise then just pushed it over. Its actually only 1/32 alum and is very soft like temper O. You could clamp it to a board and bend it.

I cut it with a saber saw then just filed it smooth.

I made a rough sketch of the pan, diverter, thinge if anybody wants it. Also rescanned the coil bracket at a higher dpi. Much eaiser to read. It's all in one pkg now so easy to email.

Seems like a good 3.2 mp is going to be about $400.00. I guess thats fair I paid $325.00 for my Fujifilm 312 35mm 7 or 8 years. although the digi cam is alot more fun.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the input guy's.

I emailed to the four of you that wanted the dwg. Any questions?

Did you get them? I'll get a dwg of the drain pan together. I put another pic up so you can see a little more of the pan. I put mine on when the frame was down so the flange where it screws on will be longer on the dwg.

Do all w-bodies have the ugly power stering cooling line on top of the subframe?

Can I have the instructions as well ? Thanks f_mc@hotmail.com