Climate Control Help PLEASE

servoalt

I would like to to know the difference between '95 and '97 digital climate controls for Cutty Supremes. Mine is PN 16171213 off a '95 Cutlass Supreme and theres on on ebay that's PN 16211493 off a '97 Cutlass Supreme. They look identical. What's the diff? Will the '97 unit work in my '95?

Keith

So you had one car and had units from all three years in the same car? Jebus, what did you do to kill them? Mine just has a few burnt out bulbs by the knobs. I'mma try this one but if doesn't work I'm huntin you down... :lol:

THX guys :D Now I's happy.

no. i'm putting a cutlass dual zone climate control in my gp. i had one unit from a 97. i picked up two others at junk yards just in case someone needed one. i tested the other two in my car so i knew they worked before i sold someone junk.

wh7y not just replace the bulbs in yours?

He's right. I took it apart and they aren't bulbs you can buy and are soldered on the board. Do you still have the spares? I'm interested if you are. In fact, if you have access to a parts car (95+) I need a lot of small parts.

that would be a total PITA and much easier to get a new unit, IMHO of course

maybe. i'd replace them with leds just for the look.

He's right. I took it apart and they aren't bulbs you can buy and are soldered on the board. Do you still have the spares? I'm interested if you are. In fact, if you have access to a parts car (95+) I need a lot of small parts.

i have one left with no knobs. i'll be making a junk yard run soon, i can keep a lookout for what you need