Pics of bra on B4U style GP?

JakeMetz63

damn thats ugly.

:lol: i took the hood part off an it looks a little better, imo.

i think ur asking about my car? it's starting to look like a 4x4 to me again, but any lower and i'd be scraping everything. it's hard enough as it is. i couldnt believe how high the stock one sat i saw the other day. i have st springs on the front. looks low cause of the gfx or maybe i got a lower spring. the rear is c/o's. actually had to cut a lot off to get the rear to match

That does look like shit- what is up with the headlights covered???

If I had to put a FULL bra on I'd cut out a hole for the pontiac emblem to show, and have my headlight showing.

If you MUST put a bra on, just do the top piece that goes over the hood. That's good protection against stone chips. Take it off occationally to wash the car properly and wax it.

94s-96s really look best with no bra though.

10004032hs.jpg

10004024uw.jpg

please ignore the wrinkles and creases, the pics are from when i first put it on and it still needed adjustment.

not as bad as the other one, but still pretty bad. Oh well, my front end is a bit dented and scratched bad from an accident.

for one crack i wouldnt do it, but you havent seen my bumper. i hate the pontiac emblem in the bumper and want to fill it when i get a new cover and have it repainted. the hood part is the ugliest part about it. dave, you really think headlight covers look bad?

my front bumper is prettys cratched up in the front, not noticable from like 10 feet away but still messed up... but i would never put a bra on mine, i guess i just hate bras all together but bleh

I hate them in general, but I think they look especially shitty on mini-quads. JMO.

i agree, i just got a bra for my cutlass and to me i think it looks awesome, i got the whole bra since my clearcoat is chipping off my front bumper, and i got chips allover my hood, that are down to the bare metal.

I hate them in general, but I think they look especially shitty on mini-quads. JMO.

i agree, i just got a bra for my cutlass and to me i think it looks awesome, i got the whole bra since my clearcoat is chipping off my front bumper, and i got chips allover my hood, that are down to the bare metal.

:werd: another 4dr cutty with a bra :D

Talk about color contrasting, when i had my Z-34, i found a bra for it (still got it) cuz i had alot of scuffed paint on the nose of the car. My Z was the Artic White color so the black bra as well as the headlight covers gave it some nice contrast...all black front with white everything else.

Guest Anonymous

On my car I have just the hood piece. It really doesn't look too bad. I have it on becuase the bumper had faided from the rest of the car and it breaks up the difference, and I wanted to stop the stone chips.