fan wiring

birdman

Could somebody please take a picture or somthing to show where and how all of the radiator fan wire harnesses hook up because the previous owner ghetto rigged my fan to a switch and i hate it and all i can see now are the two wires that come off each fan into a electrial tape mess and no source wire besides the wires genius put in for the switch. Thanks.[/code]

Dont have a pic but they go down along one of the lower arms inside that black convaluted tubing into the bigger black conv. tube that runs along the bottom front of the engine

They both from from underneath the passenger side underhood fuse box. Two big relays. It's easy enough to pull the whole surround black piece up (that the fusebox in inlaid in; the piece between the fender, rad support and pass. side diagonal brace).

It shows on the cover to the fuse box which relays are for the fans. Don't believe it matters which is wired to primary and which is wired to secondary, should both be the same.