strange sucking noise?

Prospeeder

some strange sucking noise around my TB/EGR area, all vacuume lines are good it seems, and i dont see carbon flying out or exhaust on my EGR, so i dunno on that one, but my TGP when warm starts the stumble really bad at idle, i wonder if this could be a factor, what else would be sucking? its very audible when u get close-ish the TB area

Get a can of starter fluid, carb cleaner, or something similar and spray around the throttle body. If the idle changes up(you will hear it), then you have a vacuum leak there. Is your ic to throttle body connection tight & is the coupler on the throttle body good?

coupler? like the rubber thing that connects the vac lines? thats good, i still have the original clip, and i think the IC pipe to the TB is tight, it feels tight, doesnt move, starter fluid wont burn on the EGR/exhaust xover will it?

Remove your intake tube from the TB and bend the rubber coupler in your hand and look for cracks. If the rubber is bad, replace it. What I would do is wait till your engine is cold one morning. Start the car and make sure it seems to idle normally. Pop the hood while the car is running and take note of the engines idle speed and noise. Spray some carb cleaner spray around the throttle body, but not directly on the TB. Spray the intake manifold area and listen for any change in the engines idle. If there is any difference, you most likely have a vaccum leak, change the gasket ASAP. I dont think you may have a vaccum leak. Do you have a CAI on it? Was it for a HONDA? If your tube when you brought it had one to many holes or nipples on it for sensors and you didnt cap them, then that vaccum sound is most likely coming from there. Find the nipple or hole and plug with your finger and see what that does. But the cone filter on a CAI can make the vaccum noise louder with it installed.