Interior questions related to 5 speed swap

Bake82

Hey guys,

I'm about to do a 5 speed swap in my 88 cutlass. I'm just double checking some things.

For bucket seats, I can get any seats from a 1st gen w-body and/or monte carlo?

Also for the console, can I use any automatic console and modify it so I can use it? What consoles will bolt into my car, or do I need on specifically from a 5 speed car?

thanks in advance,

Kyle

Jay, if you read this before I talk to you tomorrow, you can consider the parts SOLD!

They made 5-speed Cutlasses, so just try and find a console from that. You CAN modify your automatic one, but it'd look like shit IMHO.
:werd:

The only difference in 5speeds/Auto console are the tops of the console where the shifter assembly is. This is the same for all 5speeds.

Bake PM me and I'll give you my cell number and I'll tell you what you need (considering I helped Jay pull t he tranny :wink: )

They made 5-speed Cutlasses, so just try and find a console from that. You CAN modify your automatic one, but it'd look like shit IMHO.
:werd:

The only difference in 5speeds/Auto console are the tops of the console where the shifter assembly is. This is the same for all 5speeds.

Bake PM me and I'll give you my cell number and I'll tell you what you need (considering I helped Jay pull t he tranny :wink: )

You have a PM...