Looking for a good auto body shop in Northern IIL or MN

WildKnight

My car was vandelized last-week ago by some puck kid....the moron riped of the door window moding ( the black & sliver moding that runs along the window ) on the right-side passinger door

Then the a-hole came back & this time he busted out the window, riped out & totaled my CD-Deck, ( must have done that after he realized U can't remove my Satellite radio ) and messed up my Interior.

I've repared the damage he did to the inside & put back in my old stock deck, but i'm still on the look-out for a right-side passinger door, If any of ILL or MN members have a full-service shop, I'll be happy to bering her out there for repares

And this time i've dealt with the moron for the last time....I used this on his right-hand

1194AVSR_B_pd.jpg

my 2.7 Bosch Hammer Drill

Well Im in Berwyn, IL thats like 10 mins. from the city of chicago, Zip Code is 60402. My friend Alex that did my car can look at yours, if you need a guestimate. Take a look on Mapquest to find where I am. Alex doesnt live more then 3 blocks from me. Just an idea.