Pics of my !!!GTP!!!

REDLINE95

Man I think some of you guys have to chill out a bit. If he says it's a GTP, then most likely that's what it is. If he happens to be mistaken, then there'll be a good reason for it. Hell, I claim my '91 Regal is a GS. And believe me, if I can post pics, I'll prove to you that it really is a GS. And if I'm bullshitting, then kick me off the board. Overall it's his ride and I'm sure he should be the one to truly know whether or not it's a GTP. If he says it's a GTP then let's just go along with it.

Besides, why knock his ride? Personally, I think it's a wicked car and I'd love to have one! That is beautiful car and I can only dream of having my paint and bodywork look as smooth as that.

Personally, I think it's a wicked car and I'd love to have one! That is beautiful car and I can only dream of having my paint and bodywork look as smooth as that.

Thanks, it takes a crap load of wax and time. When you go to bed dreamin of the next wax job then you know your on the right path.

why does everyone have to call bs on everything. jealousy is an ugly thing, get over the fact that he has the GTP and you wish you did...ohh by the way nice car...very sweet looking

thats the way ALOT of people on this board work youll come to realize this thats why i hardly post here anymore

thats the way ALOT of people on this board work youll come to realize this thats why i hardly post here anymore

sorry to hear that bumpin.

i am a simple humble man.

who knows a little bit and always trys to acquire more knowledge.

and unless i am there and see or hear dif....then no way in he|| can i can bs.

then again that is just me i cannot be everybody.

:roll:

Monty