Pics of my !!!GTP!!!

REDLINE95

that gp is sooooooo phat i love it. good choice of rims, honestly most aftermarket rims do not look good on this car but u picked out ones that go great. finally someone who did something RIGHT to their GP!!

Not to burst any bubbles but that is an SE with a 3100. He posts ovet at ClubGP once in a while. The color is called Cayenne Red Metallic.

That is a nice looking GP also.

lol......had me fooled, I only seen the GTP front windshield banner as I only looked at two photos on the link.

Well then its an SE with a nice GTP hood. i didnt even see the windshield banner and saw the hood was like "ooo nice GTP." That bugs me i dont like GTP parts on an SE :evil: blah o well

Well then its an SE with a nice GTP hood. i didnt even see the windshield banner and saw the hood was like "ooo nice GTP." That bugs me i dont like GTP parts on an SE :evil: blah o well

I'm putting a TGP/GTP hood on my SE :wink: but its got the aero kit and is easily distinguishable from the real GTP's

I used to post on the Club GP site about a year ago, but haven't posted since. There is another guy over there who has a Cayenne Red GP and I believe his is also a GTP. Mine has always been a GTP and maybe someday will be a S/C. Thanks for all the comments. :wink:

i believe he has a GTP without pics. i dont think a w-body owner would be dumb enough to a do a ricer-ish thing by putting false logos on his car. AND put the hood vent thing on too like as if its going to fool wbody owners and make non wbody's think hes that much faster. a pic would be nice but i believe ya :D the only reason i said it was an SE was cuz thats what i was told here

why does everyone have to call bs on everything. jealousy is an ugly thing, get over the fact that he has the GTP and you wish you did...ohh by the way nice car...very sweet looking

I'll get some asap. Do I really have to defend the fact that my car is a GTP??? :roll:

Sorry thought it was an SE. :oops: I couldn't see the hood louvers. I thought you said it was an SE over ClubGP. Please don't hurt me.

Guest Anonymous
I'll get some asap. Do I really have to defend the fact that my car is a GTP??? :roll:

Not to me you don't. But pics will stop anyone from saying it's an SE.

Either way it's still nice. :cheers:

I used to post on the Club GP site about a year ago, but haven't posted since. There is another guy over there who has a Cayenne Red GP and I believe his is also a GTP. Mine has always been a GTP and maybe someday will be a S/C. Thanks for all the comments. :wink:

I could have been thinking of somebody else.