Blazer Tech 2600

nebojsa_o

So I was at the store, getting sandpaper for my rims, and I checked out what kind of fog lights they have. I found some BlazerTech 2600's. I thought I read something about those being discontinued, or cancelled, or did I missread something?? They are $86 canadian, is that pricy for them?? I had one broked fog light, and the other one worked, but after a crazy rain/storm mix, it died too, the glass was cracked, and I guess water got in it. So are these worth buying then, or are they gonna crap out in a few months, and then I won't be able to find them again? Are there replacement bulbs for the 2600's?? Would you buy these if you needed fog lights for your car??

Those Blazer Techs are VERY bright. I put them on my Ragtop after my foglights blew. Check on e-bay before you shell out that much for them, I think I paid like 15 bucks for mine.

I love 'em! Just gotta turn them off when on coming traffic comes, they are as bright as high beams.

Well I've been checking ebay since I bought the car, and never once saw them. You know of any other good places to check??

P.S. Would you be interested in selling one of the 2 sets you have extra?? If so, how much would you expect?? PM or answer here, all the same to me...

Oh thank you!!!!!!! :D :D If you lived a little closer I'd kiss you, :kiss: LoL. I'm guessing the reason I didn't find that today is because the words blazer or tech aren't mentioned anywhere in there. Thanks a lot, I'll try and get those since it seems to be a lot cheaper than the ones I can buy in town...

Oh thank you!!!!!!! :D :D If you lived a little closer I'd kiss you, :kiss: LoL. I'm guessing the reason I didn't find that today is because the words blazer or tech aren't mentioned anywhere in there. Thanks a lot, I'll try and get those since it seems to be a lot cheaper than the ones I can buy in town...

lol glad i live far away then, i dont think the wife would appreciate me getting kisses from other guys. :lol:

but anyway your welcome :D

Fine, she can have you. But the offer still stands if you're interested, hahaha, just kidding around. I just hope I can get it shipped to Canada. Thanks again for the link.

So what happens if one of the bulbs burns out?? Easy to replace, hard to find?? Have any idea??

I just hope I can get it shipped to Canada.

Did you buy it now and ask him to ship to canada? I emailed him asking for a price on shipping to Edmonton, but he wont respond. Im about ready to buy it now anyways

I e-mailed him, and asked how much shipping would be to Saskatoon, but he didn't respond yet. My friend is using his account because I don't have one, and I don't wanna just buy it, and then that guy bitching, because he doesn't wanna ship to Canada. So if he doesn't respond in 2 or 3 days, I will have to ask one of you U.S. guys to ship to you, and then you ship to me. But I'll give him a little more time.

I e-mailed him, and asked how much shipping would be to Saskatoon, but he didn't respond yet. My friend is using his account because I don't have one, and I don't wanna just buy it, and then that guy bitching, because he doesn't wanna ship to Canada. So if he doesn't respond in 2 or 3 days, I will have to ask one of you U.S. guys to ship to you, and then you ship to me. But I'll give him a little more time.

if he wont ship to canada, have it shipped to me and ill send it over to you.

Oh that would be great, then I'd owe you 2 kisses, lol. How would that work, after I buy it, I gotta send him my address (your address), and then he'll ship it to you, and you ship it to me, and I pay you. Do you think you could e-mail him, with any kind of a question, just so I know he's alive, lol, he could be a prick that doesn't wanna respond to Canadians, or on a vacation, but I just don't wanna get screwed over on this.

That's pissing me off, finally a chance to get them, and the guy just isn't there. Hopefully he replys to one of our messeges, if he does, let the rest of us know he's alive, lol.

damnit.. why does this have to be so sketchy. I wanna order them so bad but I dont want a fuck around. I guess I'll keep holding out.. The auction is coming to an end soon. I may just say fuck it and do it. :bash:

I'll buy a set just before the time is up, and then I'll try and get in touch with him. If that doesn't work out, I won't send him any money for it. If nothing with these, maybe cutty will find another link. :lol: :wink: