Convertible Top Boot

Fmr12B

Where do you purchase one?

If they are no longer made do any of you guys ever see them for sale?

How much should I expect to pay?

Any issue with them on while driving at freeway spoeeds of 75-90mph?

And yes! I think it ould be great to have a Convertible W-body forum! :D

i bought a white one for 50$ and sold the grey one i had for about 250 on ebay. Ill keep my eye out for ya though, but they're few and far between. I almost held onto that as a spare, but i needed the money more than that

And yes! I think it would be great to have a Convertible W-body forum! :D

That's an interesting idea. Hey mods, perhaps a new specialty section? :wink:

Kinda pointless to clog up a forum for such a speciality car with issues no one else cares about.

http://nicoclub.com/ is the Nissan board and they have a 240SX 'vert forum.

well, there is a "Specialty" section on the main page, and the only category is for turbo gp's. just thought it might get a little bit of traffic, maybe not enough though. whatever, I don't mind either way 8)

Making a a section for the Convertibles would be utterly pointless. There's nothing drivetrain-wise that sets them apart from any other W-body, plus the only convertible-specific problems there are revolve around the top, so it'd really be pretty worthless, IMHO..

Making a a section for the Convertibles would be utterly pointless. There's nothing drivetrain-wise that sets them apart from any other W-body, plus the only convertible-specific problems there are revolve around the top, so it'd really be pretty worthless, IMHO..

That is the exact reason there isn't a specific section for them :thumbsup:

FWIW: $260 for a NEW custom made convertible boot for a car that was produced in limited numbers is a STEAL.

:werd:

Plus, the answers for anything having to do with the convertible-specific stuff, such as weatherstripping and other top parts all has the same answers:

Discontinued!

Not made anymore!

Can't get it!

Costs a fortune if you can find it!

SOL!

:werd:

Plus, the answers for anything having to do with the convertible-specific stuff, such as weatherstripping and other top parts all has the same answers:

Discontinued!

Not made anymore!

Can't get it!

Costs a fortune if you can find it!

SOL!

:lol: We should add that to the FAQ section. :lol: