More W-Body Questions

IBuiltMine-o1oo

Ok, i seen the intro page with all the w body models. is that list all inclusive?

What about the regal with the supercharged 3.8?

the caddilac catera, all the vans, and anything else to run the 2.8, 3.1, 3100, 3400, any of the 3.8's, or any other version?

i want info here so i can start watching for 'doaner vehicles'

i know some people who know some people who rob some people!

no, theres this crooked tow truck driver in Kimball nebraska,, named shaddeg, and he litterally has hundreds of cars hes pulled off the interstate for as little as being out of gas, then he hideds them out at his farm, and just parts them out!

The website was never complete in it's list, and that list has grown larger since the last update. Cars like the Lacrosse, pictures of the new Impala and Monte Carlo, etc are not on the site.

Gimme Shaddeg's address and I'll deal with him

believe it's an N-body, but i could be wrong

! That's what I meant.. couldn't think of what it looked like, then I remembered Malibu/Cutlass..

So unless Caddy just got an entirely new version of it, it's FWD...

damn... i could swear that its built like on the malibu/cutlass chassi, but im mistaken. Theres one parked here in gillette on the corner of 7th and 59 for sale at a bank...i guess ill have to go look at it again.

now theres an interesting engine trans...i wsonder if the good ol' 3.4 dohc would bolt to that puppy.... theres my rearwheel drive setup for my cutty!