Tailight bulb part# for my car (250kb picture)

1990lumina

Okay, call me lazy, but I came home today and when I hit the lock button on my key fob I notce one of the lights on my tailights burned out :x , so it's dark as hell and I don't have the energy to go pull the tail light bulb to see what part# to by. I was hoping someone would know on here and I could go and buy a new one after work tomorrow.

Outlined in green is the part that isn't lighting up (there must be two bulbs in there because the very edge is lighting up, however the other half isn't near as bright as the same section on the right side of the car.

So, please help me out guys :D

2.jpg

- Jeff L.

Okay, that struck a chord in my head.

3057 should be the single filament same socket (i.e reverse lights)

3157 is dual filament (what you need)

I'm almost positve that's right.

Nope, all 57's are dual filament.

56's are single filament (i.e. 3056, 3156, etc).

why not just use the little machine that tells you the bulb numbers that is right in front of the bulbs themselves at the part stores :shrug:

sometimes they're not right :roll: like when i looked for a 3rd brake light bulb....gave me one that was like 3 times the size of the one i needed

which one is 194? is it the one to the left of the circled one?

Turns out to be 3057 :D...thanks for the help guys...I got the new light installed after picking some bublbs up today after school...so it looks good again :D I hate the look of cars with a burned out light lol...

Anyway