cradle bushings

cutty

does anyone have the part number for them and how much they cost. im in desperate need of all 8 of them, and maybe possibly the bolts, i cant check today since its raining. im gonna call on a dealership and ask them but just thought if anyone has the part number it would be easier when i call them up.

You should be able to get the part numbers at the dealer. The thing is there are like 10 parts per bushing and IIRC it's like $100 for all the bushings.

damn cuz i need them bushing badly i just checked them out and all the bushing are gone, and i mean gone, just the bolts and washers are there.

You should be able to get the part numbers at the dealer. The thing is there are like 10 parts per bushing and IIRC it's like $100 for all the bushings.

damn cuz i need them bushing badly i just checked them out and all the bushing are gone, and i mean gone, just the bolts and washers are there.

Hmm, well I would suggest not driving your car until you get it fixed.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ok, I'll throw out some part #'s for ya. The spacers, etc. are listed as 94-96 model specific so if anyone needs the pre-94 #'s, PM me or make a seperate post to avoid any confusion here :wink: )

11502737 - Retainer, Bolt (2/side)

10203409 - Spacer, Insulator("upper front")

10203410 - Spacer, Insulator("upper rear")

14088025 - Insulator, Sub-Frame(upper front)

14088027 - Insulator, Sub-Frame(upper rear)

14103535 - Insulator, Sub-Frame(lower front)

14088028 - Insulator, Sub-Frame(lower rear)

10203412 - Retainer, Insulator(front)

10203413 - Retainer, Insulator(rear)

10264358 - Bolt, Insulator(2/side)

I double checked all the #'s and tried them at GMPartsDirect, all of them work except the very last one for what it's worth. Hope that helps. :wink:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

holy crap, does the cradle bolt recall apply here ?