Sweet GP, ultimate sleeper.

jdcutty

Dont think this guy is a member here, though i could be wrong... but either way, this is fuckin sweet. The pics were taken at the Sept 17 MIstreetscene.org meet.

CarClubMeet006.jpg

CarClubMeet007.jpg

I'll post another pic later when someone can tell me what is wrong with the second pic.

Good Job, that was an easy one. Now who can guess what kind of power this thing puts out. Oh yeah, here is the close up of the turbo.

CarClubMeet008.jpg

Sorry they are so big, I would resize them, but I'm lazy.

Looks like it's possibly the Cartuning turbo kit. Got the block off plate which is included in the kit for L67s...

If that engine is otherwise stock I'd say 290hp, if it has the intercooler over 350hp.

"Knieval's" car from clubgp. That's the Cartuning kit w/ an IC and PT-61 turbocharger upgrade. From the clubgp 1/4 mile list...... "11.644 @ 118.89" 8)

very, very respectible. God I wish I had the money and knowledge to hit those numbers! I bet its fun to feel the power that car produces

I'll post another pic later when someone can tell me what is wrong with the second pic.

I don't see a thing wrong with it. :lol:

Now if it'd had a VTEC sticker somewhere, then yes, there would be something wrong with it.

"Knieval's" car from clubgp. That's the Cartuning kit w/ an IC and PT-61 turbocharger upgrade. From the clubgp 1/4 mile list...... "11.644 @ 118.89" 8)

Jeremy gets the not reading the post before posting award of the day!!

:lol:

(damn good guess though lol)

Jeremy gets the not reading the post before posting award of the day!!

:lol:

:smilielol:.....that part of the post was cut off on my screen because of the huge ass pictures that made me have to scroll side to side to see the entire thread

Yeah...he made big power.......but on what level of boost?

19psi w/ racing fuel. The car weighed 3640lbs w/ driver at the time of that 11.6 pass(some stuff was removed from the car to reduce weight).