1990 Buick Regal Limited!

MidgetOnWheels

Hey Every one,

Now this may sound dumb but i dont know to much about the w bodies and there interchangability(is that a word?) But are the parts from a 1990 buick regal limited able to be put into a 1988 grand prix se, stuff like suspension parts, dash, seats etc...

If so what are some of the parts that will work that you guys know off.

Thanks

The Regal was not a W-body until 97 so, I would say more than like they susupension would not be interchangeable. But I may be wrong. I just dont think it would, since it wasnt a W-body

Robby

Actually it was a W-Body, it was the Century that did not become a W-body until 97. Most components will interchange that are part of the basic core of the car. The body is of course different as well as the interior, but one could in theory put regal seats in a grand prix or the other way around.

Jason

Everything underhood and everything under the car will interchange. Seats will fit too, although they are different in design. Dash parts probably won't work, but the floor shift mechanism should be similar if not identical, and the shift knobs will interchange. Now if you really loved the Regal interior and wanted to swap the whole thing, entire dash and all, that should work too, but I'm guessing that's not what you had in mind.