side view mirror

MonteC

how does the mirror go into the mirror housing? does the mirror it self just pop out or do i have to swap out the whole mirror and housing?

mine is missing just the mirror and i have a parts car to get what i need, i just need to know how it comes out and goes back on.

If its just missing the glass, you shoud be able to buy a replacement glass that just gets glued in place, If it is the whole assembly, i Beleive that it is held in by either 2 or 3 screws on the bottom of the mirror housing. I'm guessing that this is on your grandprix, right??

If its just missing the glass, you shoud be able to buy a replacement glass that just gets glued in place, If it is the whole assembly, i Beleive that it is held in by either 2 or 3 screws on the bottom of the mirror housing. I'm guessing that this is on your grandprix, right??

hold on ill get a pic.

hold on ill get a pic.

tommorrow. lol

let me show you what im talking about guys, i dont see why i have to pull the whole housing, but i dont know.

you should just be able to get the glass glued onto that... there's pretty much no way to take that bracket out, and be able to put it back in... unless you do some fancy drilling and the like...

I think, anyway, :shock:

im just gonna go rip the other mirror out and see what happens. not like grand prix's are scrace or anything.

Yeah. At least it isn't one of those rare 1996 GTP's.

:lol: