What NOT to do to a W-body! NOT 56K Friendly in any way!

Bolt_Crank

Just end that Lumina's life......PLEASE! :x

why the bloody hell would I do that? :lol:

I need a vehicle... I have one... it runs pretty good, doesn't burn any oil... sure it's got some dents... missing a few pieces.... needs new suspension... other than that, there's nothing wrong with it! :lol:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bolt_Crank

• 93CutlassSupreme

• Dannymik

• GP1138

just be glad I have a horrible welder... I wanted to put a bush bumper on it :lol:

keep in mind, all of this came _after_ the dent...

I was planning on some tasteful rims, possibly a turbo or procharger kit (no way in hell I'm going to lower it where I live, lol, too much snow :lol: ) and a spiffy custom paint job...

if I find myself a good condition 1st gen Z or GTP, I'm still gonna do that... once I get the money...

That looks absolutely ridiculous and that light setup would also be illegal in MI.

:withstupid: I'll admit the lights light up the road ahead of you very well, but that setup is hideous. Its the most redneck-looking W-body I've ever seen. To your credit, you must have done a heck of a wiring job to get all those lights to run at the same time without blowing something.

That looks absolutely ridiculous and that light setup would also be illegal in MI.

:withstupid: I'll admit the lights light up the road ahead of you very well, but that setup is hideous. Its the most redneck-looking W-body I've ever seen. To your credit, you must have done a heck of a wiring job to get all those lights to run at the same time without blowing something.

oh heeeeellllll no, it's the most horrible wiring I've ever done :lol:

I just don't care how it looks anymore... when I got my alarm/command start installed, the guy told me, if it catches fire, it's not his fault :lol:

had to get a 50 amp switch, though... the Rack 'o 400 was too much for the dinky little light up switches that come with fog lights :lol:

oh heeeeellllll no, it's the most horrible wiring I've ever done :lol:

I just don't care how it looks anymore... when I got my alarm/command start installed, the guy told me, if it catches fire, it's not his fault :lol:

had to get a 50 amp switch, though... the Rack 'o 400 was too much for the dinky little light up switches that come with fog lights :lol:

those lights draw 50 amps? :yikes:

better not run the rear defroster at the same time :nono:

probably not 50 amps, no, lol

but for $2, might as well get the switch...

if I remember my electrical formulas right, they draw 33 amps...

on a side not, I don't turn all the lights on and crank the stereo at the same time :lol:

hook up a multimeter to that switch....i wanna see how much power those lights pull

probably less than 33 amps :lol:

I don't have an amp meter that measures more than 10 amps safely...

exactly!

now, since the beast is almost paid off, I need to start shopping for another one... since insurance is crazy high, I'll just have to find myself a W in good shape laying around :lol:

I've got a fabricator just itching to make me some piping for a turbo :twisted:

update on the lights... got my relay in... it's actually one of those relays for charging a trailer batteries :lol: 85amp continuous duty... so now I have my high beams and low beams on at the same time...

IMG_0926.jpg

IMG_0927.jpg

IMG_0930.jpg

no, I need something durable :P

FROD is out of the question :lol:

Did you eat paint chips when you were small. :roll: Take the lights off thats just gay. No car deserves that kinda of abuse. It looks like you went to kmart and got those lights on a blue light special.

Every car manufacture has problems. Im sure there fords that are the same age as you car with less problems. :wink:

no, I need something durable :P

FROD is out of the question :lol:

Did you eat paint chips when you were small. :roll: Take the lights off thats just gay. No car deserves that kinda of abuse. It looks like you went to kmart and got those lights on a blue light special.

Every car manufacture has problems. Im sure there fords that are the same age as you car with less problems. :wink:

WTF? He didn't ask for your insults. Get over yourself. :roll: