Interesting Cutlass spotting (2 horrible cameraphone pics)

GnatGoSplat

Every once in a blue moon, there's a Cutlass parked on a body shop parking lot on my way home from work. I carried my digicam in the car for a couple weeks hoping to catch it again and take pics, but then it never showed up again. Today it was back, but I was without camera, so I pulled into the parking lot and quickly snapped some really bad pics with my cameraphone.

lowcutlass1.jpg

lowcutlass2.jpg

The car is really rough (dented up rear quarter panel), but the chrome rims and tires look new. It has a primered Razzi-looking body kit on it. I thought it was cool how low it is, it's tucking a lot of tire. I'm curious how he did it.

Anyway, just thought I'd share because I don't see non-stock 88-91 Cutlasses very often, especially local ones.

Quality of the pics, although the car is pretty beat... probably why it's at the body shop. Either that or the owner works there.

I actually think the car looks pretty cool, despite being beat up.

I don't know anything about it except I remember seeing it a few months ago on the road riding on steelies. I think it was at this height back then, so I doubt it's on air. Could be though!

I dont care for the razzi kit that much...

Neither do I. Something about a body kit that doesn't match the lines and styling of the car in any way, shape or form just doesn't do it for me.