Just hit 100k the other day

Kalgorn

Wait...Gutless...when the HELL did you get a TSTE? Provide linkage to another thread, please!

Secondly, my cutty had 119k when I sold it and last time I saw it it was over 122k so it's still going!!

Wait...Gutless...when the HELL did you get a TSTE? Provide linkage to another thread, please!

:lol:

This is the only linkage as of yet:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2111936

I've been keeping it relatively quiet 8) it's no1kicker's car.

I'll do all that formal topic schtuff once I give it a good wash and wax and take care of some other stuff. And of course when I have time.. I pretty much need the TGP out of the driveway by Monday or the mother figure will bury me alive, and the Cutlass has to go up for sale soonthereafter.

fucking dog gets into every picture I take :lol:

Let's hope it lasts that long... :lol: I don't plan to have it THAT long though. I need it to finish up school (graduate in January), get me a decent job, and get me a new car. :)

Keep the Z' to keep miles off your "new" car when you get one. :wink:

CS: 139k

TSTE: 153K

Deceased TGP: 140k

yours is still a yungin :wink:

Yours are too :P , our '88 Beretta is about to turn over 250,000 :shock: , can't beat 25 MPG......especially with me tuning the Haltech by myself...

Let's hope it lasts that long... :lol: I don't plan to have it THAT long though. I need it to finish up school (graduate in January), get me a decent job, and get me a new car. :)

Keep the Z' to keep miles off your "new" car when you get one. :wink:

That's true. Since I plan on buying a Trans Am, that wouldn't be a bad idea. It would be nice to have a DD that gets better gas mileage but I guess my ~19 isn't TOO bad. :P

Welcome to my car maybe about 10 years ago.

:smilielol: thats so true!!!!

the regal has over 143K on it now, and to tell you the truth, I don't think I'll still have it to see 200K...... :cry:

damn you almost got the trip odo to have 0000 too!!!

:lol: lol ummmm yeah the trip odometer is acutally broken. it goes to 000.9 and just stops. you can reset it to 000.0, but then it will just go back up to 000.9. it would be nice if it actually worked, seeing as my gas gauge sucks and i actually have to remember the odometer reading when i fill up and then go ~250mi. before filling up again. oh well, its not that bad. i can deal with it.