Need some parts or part ##s

perfecseal

Puting together the new tgp and found that the bracket that is inbetween the radiator and the top brace was gone.. The plactic peace that runs all the way across the top hoding the rad and the intercooler ...and the radiator has a hole in it that could be fixed but i would rather find a better one to replace it with. Has enyone found a place to get an aluminum rad. ??

Guest TurboSedan
Puting together the new tgp and found that the bracket that is inbetween the radiator and the top brace was gone.. The plactic peace that runs all the way across the top hoding the rad and the intercooler

i have a TGP upper radiator/intercooler mounting panel sitting in my garage. i'm never going to use it. $25+ shipping and it's yours. i seriously doubt you can buy it new from GM.

Puting together the new tgp and found that the bracket that is inbetween the radiator and the top brace was gone.. The plactic peace that runs all the way across the top hoding the rad and the intercooler

i have a TGP upper radiator/intercooler mounting panel sitting in my garage. i'm never going to use it. $25+ shipping and it's yours. i seriously doubt you can buy it new from GM.

Correct, no longer available and when I was buying spare parts a few years back, was not available then :cry: or I would have gotten a few. Good thing you had a spare 8)

Jeff M

well being that this makes 3 tgps in my shop. I am goin to speed this one up a bit.. So an aluminum unit would be better.. the ac has already been removed and some pullys are on there way..