Springs???

REDLINE95

Hey everyone,

I'm a long time reader that has never posted on this site. I have a 95 GTP with, UD Pulley, True cold air intake(not on in the winter), high flow cat, thunderbolt resonator, dual magnaflows, borla tips, 2 1/2 pipe all the way, ST lowereing springs, Eagle 077's, and Kumo rubber. I think that is about it.

Does anyone have a set of old stock springs lying around that they don't want anymore? I appreciate it.

Sounds like a great looking GP you have there!

I do have some stock springs at the old house that my brother-in-law now lives in. They're out of a 96 Monte Z34. How big of a hurry are you in?

I was planning on getting the ST lowering springs, is there anything wrong with them that you now want stock springs?

Not really in any hurry at all. I don't want to make another huge investment here, free or partially free would be best. I'm living in the New England states again, unlike down in Florida where I was stationed for the past three years. If anyone knows what the roads are like up here you'd know why I want to slip the stock springs back on. The ST springs are awesome but they ride pretty stiff over the bumps and don't give too much. And in New England they don't know how to make a road level and smooth. All patchwork pavement and what not.

I used to post on the Club GP site once apon a time. I had pics on there too, but I don't know if you can find them. I think if you look under the posts I made there you could find them.

You can't even imagine. They can only do one lane at a time of road work because there is so much traffic. Then they have the lanes all over the place going around constuction, through constuction, inbetween constuction...ect. When they are done it is like they just took shovel's and laid down the pavement over really uneven ground. Plus when the frost heaves the roads. It doesn't get better.