Getting a 92 GTP

Stewben

I am getting ready to get a 92 GTP and was wondering how expensive it would be to fix it up to be a rice killer. Also I am selling my 95 Monte Carlo z34 in case anybody is interested in one. :lol:

Depends what's needed on it. The sky is the limit, except when you've got a cap on the wallet... (I hate that!) Otherwise, start with the basic maintenance to get a base line, and work up from there. Plugs, wires, fuel filter, timing belt, and other little DOHC goodies and you'll be on top of the charts in no time.

Also, welcome to the board! Join the fun, and to optimize your results, use the search function above... usually many questions can be answered, but if you got one that doesn't pertain to anything close in the archives feel free to post!

- RedFox340

If its a five speed, you are one lucky SOB, and you can really kick some ricer ass with the 5 spd, plus you dont have to worry about your tranny breakin with the more mods you do.

Robby

P.S. Good to see some more Kentucky blood on here

Yeah its a 5-speed, and yes it was the one on ebay. I dont really like my monte, and I have always wanted that body style GTP. Here in Kentucky you are either a ricer, or you drive a really big truck. I would like to be a little different!

Here in Kentucky you are either a ricer, or you drive a really big truck. I would like to be a little different!

You said it man, that is so true, thats why I got my GP, to be different, although its is somewhat loud.

Robby