digital dash cluster

sniperi311

im looking at getting a digital dash cluster for my car, a 93 cutty two door, i was wondering if a digital one from a 90 or 91 would fit my car thanx, also, i was wondering how you post pics of your car, finally got around to taking pics of my car and im not really sure of how to do it, thanx

go to this link on the home page

http://www.w-body.com/upgrades/88-91cutlass-cluster/index.html

buy an oil pressure sending unit for the gage and a engin temp sender to replace the oil pressure switch and temp switch. oil pressure sending unit will cost about 20 and engine temp switch will run about 12. the pic in my sig is what it looks like with the old sensors (i just never took a new pic of the thing with the sensors swapped out). oil pressure SU is next to the oil filter and the engine temp sensor is near the EGR pipe on the rear head.

Um..

He's saying he has a '93. He could very well still have the rally cluster (all the gauges; amp, temp, fuel, oil). If he does, there's no need in buying new sensors to replace the ones he already has.

in which case his oil pressure will read max like everyone else that has done the swap in 92+ cuttys

its got all the gauges, temp, oil pressure, all that stuff, so will i still have to get a new sensor or anything like that, and that doesnt sound too bad for the adapter, ill mail ya if i can get my hands on the cluster, thanx guys

if your car already has a full gaugee cluster,which i assume is what you mean, then all you have everything you need already. if there is a fix for the oil pressure gauge in the future, though, you may have to change something. if you can't find a cluster, i may be able to get one for you. let me know how it goes

my 92 needed no changes. I had to replace the oil sensor but it had nothing to do with the cluster, it was just broken. Now it works fine. The dash was the same 92-94. They changed in 95 dropping a couple of the guages, probably oil pressure and one other.