24 mpg city/highway...

fastbird232

i finally figured out my milage the other day after having the car for a year. 24mpg city/hwy, and a lot of that is trips back and forth to school (4 miles there and 4 back). not bad considering the stock milage is 19 city/23 hwy.

over 30mpg highway (31-34)

and about 18-24 city, depending how I drive it.

:withstupid:

Shines at over 30 on the highway.. but sucks hardcore in the city.. usually 16-18.

Same here.

One night I was getting right around 6L/100km on the highway. Now I didn't flip it to MPG, but using a converter that's almost 40MPG! Wish I got mileage that good all the time, that was almost as good as the Malibu with the Ecotec gets!! :shock:

Usually I get around 7km/100L (33MPG).

Just so everyone knows, the Canadian cars with DICs use Imperial MPG just like in the States, not the goofy British kind.

At the moment though, I'm getting really shitty mileage cause my gas doesn't even make it to the engine. :lol: I'm gonna get my gas tank replaced Monday hopefully.

What's the method everyone's using to gauge mileage? I fill the tank and reset the trip odometer, drive for awhile, then fill up and divide the mileage on the odo by how many gallons it took to fill up again. Are you guys using the DICs?

Yeah, that's how I do it too. I've seen the computers you can plug into the PCM that do all that for you, but I don't care about those much. Way too expensive for minimal gain, unless you're doing tuning work.