24 mpg city/highway...

fastbird232

~18 city, ~25 highway. I got 30 highway on cruise before, but I think that just on little drives I'm getting 25.

Nowadays, I'm getting infinite mpg, since I'm not driving right now. That'll be softmore year when I start again.

WTF... must be nice. I was surprised to see I pulled over 19 the other day. THat was with a couple runs at WOT with my airbox out though. Even so... oh well. I changed out my air filter becaause it was so bad so I'm just gonna have to drive like a grandpa and see what I can do.

THat was with a couple runs at WOT...

That might be the problem...

:lol: Right, but I remember driving like a grandpa before that and I only pulled 18.5 MPG. But that was before the air filter change so that seems to have helped a lot.

fastbird - I have no idea how I got that kinda mpg. Cause I sure wasn't taking it slow. I was trying to get to the airport and it was 180 miles away and I only had 2.5 hours to get there to catch a flight. I almost made it, only missed the flight by 12 minutes.

It surprised the heck out of me. I do keep her tuned up, regular oil changes, belt changes, frequent checks of tire pressure, maybe it all helped. (Oh, spent too long driving the autobahn in Germany, fraid I have a really lead foot) lol

I do have the 3.4L

What's the method everyone's using to gauge mileage? I fill the tank and reset the trip odometer, drive for awhile, then fill up and divide the mileage on the odo by how many gallons it took to fill up again. Are you guys using the DICs?

over 30mpg highway (31-34)

and about 18-24 city, depending how I drive it.

:withstupid:

Shines at over 30 on the highway.. but sucks hardcore in the city.. usually 16-18.