Should I be ABLE to do this?

gmrulz4u

I noticed this a while ago but never bothered posting anything about it. So forgive me if this sounds stupid. But with my 89 Cutlass, the gas pedal is really, should I say "flimsy". Like I can stick my foot behind the gas pedal, and "flick" it up and down with my foot. Is this NORMAL? Should I be able to move the pedal the UP so easily? It just seems kind of strange...

I know mine has a weird spring behind it so it tilts to the angle of your foot when you press down... So assuming we're talking about the same thing i'd venture to say it's normal..

yeah mine does that do. But I hate it when the floor mat gets stuck behind the pedal.

Once that happened when I was driving an Aveo in the parking lot at work... vroooooooooooooooomm!! Then these 2 guys looked at me like I was retarded! LMAO :lol:

yeah mine does that do. But I hate it when the floor mat gets stuck behind the pedal.

Once that happened when I was driving an Aveo in the parking lot at work... vroooooooooooooooomm!! Then these 2 guys looked at me like I was retarded! LMAO :lol:

haha its the worst, had that happen to me both, driving on school grounds and when my dad was following me. I get it pulled over and he was like what the fuck were you trying to do?!? :lol: