Update on my car

brianteel

Well i still on it as of now. I have been working on selling it and getting all the parts and stuff that needed to be fixed or changed. As of now i have a new center console, HUD and the AC recharged. I need to make a new shift boot but i think i might wait until someone buys it so they can choose he colors. The car needs tires and are making a wonderful noise because of it. The intense computer is working nice with having all the codes for the trans and swap codes deleted. one bad thing is I forgot to tell the to raise the speed limiter so at 107 (found this out today) that it stops. The car accerates nicely up to 100 and still has some 4th gear left and all of 5th.

i reinstalled the AC lines and charged it up. I am surprised how easy it was and how well it works. I think it needs more though but that is easy enough to do.

for the HUD I was to lazy and cheap to get a 94-96 unit so i got a 97+ and repinned the connector. I installed that and everything works nice. the numbers show up good along with the left and right indicators and the high beam.

Last thing i did was change the shift linkage. i found that the 284 cable is just not right. it kind of sux but i had to get a new 282 one. it now shifts good. so all the problems i was having was that and not the trans. I am comfident that the 282 with the L36 is a nice combo.

The car is still for sale aws it stands now with both the konig tantrum rims and the stock goldlace. both of which needs tires.

no my friend still has my hoist it is starting to become a pain....anyway i have another trans that i am going to ship with less miles on it to show good faith and pull the rest of the parts out of the car.