STE Side skirts on a Lumina

maybe2fast

They do look good, but then you would need to find something to make the front and rear bumpers line up properly with the side skirting if you know what I mean.

Plus, STE sideskirts aren't something commonly found in any j/ys around here - at least any in good shape.

Though it does look great from what I could tell from the pics, I'd need something for the front and back bumper covers to make them balance with the side skirting.

They do look good, but then you would need to find something to make the front and rear bumpers line up properly with the side skirting if you know what I mean.

I was thinking similar thoughts. I feel a car is a "work in progress" if the cars skirting doesn't line up. Almost the same feeling as I get when I see a car with one piece of a body kit. It sort of gives the impression "Why did you install it if you didn't have money for the rest?". But then again, some ppl like that look. :D

if you combine those skirts with a Z34 nose/rear it should line up pretty nicely

Even if it lined up, that still wouldn't look right IMO. The gfx on the Z34 are complete body panels/fillers. They fatten up the bottom end of the car. The STE side skirts allow the bottom to curve inwards like normal, and just extend where the body ends. So the middle part with the STE side skirts would look to "pushed in" compared to the wider look of the front and rear Z34 bumper covers.

if you combine those skirts with a Z34 nose/rear it should line up pretty nicely

Even if it lined up, that still wouldn't look right IMO. The gfx on the Z34 are complete body panels/fillers. They fatten up the bottom end of the car. The STE side skirts allow the bottom to curve inwards like normal, and just extend where the body ends. So the middle part with the STE side skirts would look to "pushed in" compared to the wider look of the front and rear Z34 bumper covers.

:werd: looks way off to me.

i don't mean offense to anyone whos done that, but i feel if your gona use those sideskirts, then you should also use the corospoinding body kit that goes with them

i don't mean offense to anyone whos done that, but i feel if your gona use those sideskirts, then you should also use the corospoinding body kit that goes with them

i also think the razzi side skirts are a little too extreme, and i plan to change them as the years go on, My car will not be done for years to come. turbo, 5 speed, new paint etc etc etc, i don't have the time AND cash right now.

But if you think the entire razzi kit would look better on my car you need to stop smoking that shitty crack they sell in PA. The STE skirts look great on Dons old car, but would look like ass on mine, they are too small. But whatever

• 1 month later...

000_0687.jpg

000_0688.jpg

000_0686.jpg

Only pics I've got as the car still isn't finished yet. I don't think the skirts are that far off the Z bumpers, I like the way they look. Either way they were only $15 and I think they suit the car. Sorry Jay but better than the Razzi, for the look I want.