newest addition to the family...

ismellrealbad

Rob,

Answer me a question. Is the LED on your spoiler attached to the spoiler permanantly?? Im gettin a spoiler from a 95 GTP, and it has the LED, and dont want it. I want to take it off. I was just wondering if this is possible.

Thanks

Robby

EDIT: BTW nice GP, rob!!

redfox - well other than it having the 3100 i dunno what opther specs to give you heh. ask and i shall provide. i didnt splooge cuz i have no money to splooge with. it was baught for me :)

robby - im not sure i never took a close look at that. tomorrow when its daylight i will. i have the entire interior of that car dismantled at the moment (HU installation and being a curious george), so the spoiler should be no prob

redturby - thanks! :D

Guest RedCutlassSL

very nice car, i hope you have lots of fun with it. may i make 2 suggestions if you don't mind? remove the pinstrips and dealership sticker. does much to clean it up

the pinstripe im considering keeping.......the dealer emblem has to go. i just dont know how. its a hardend 3-d kinda thing its not just a sticker. how would i safely remove it. its either metal or plasitc

the logo is off...woohoo! damn that thing was ugly. it was easy too the adhesave was only on the bottom i heated it up a bit and just pulled it off with my hand

-robby, on the front of the red/clear plastic there are 2 hex screws that allow you to take that off to change the bulbs. under the trunk lid is a connector to it. im too cold and lazy to pull off the plastic cover to look ad see if there are any other screws to it but on the outside there are not. It has to be detachable though. why would they make a detachable connector? and i think they make replacement spoilers for these without it

Thats a damn nice car its identical to my sisters 94' except hers has gold crosslace wheels on it. I love the looks of 94-96 grand prix's If I had money I'd buy one make it rear wheel drive and stuff in a L-s1.