lumina discussion

havikx

two different questions on this..both about luminas. first..does any1 know what happened to some of the more rare lumina's, like the thunder model and the ss? ss was merely a concept i belive. any1 know of the thunder package or re-create it?

2nd. i..at this point...have a z34 and euro34. i was wondering..i may do an l67 swap on one of them. the euro isnt running and the z is. i was thnking about doing the swap on the z..taking its engine and putting it into the euro. or i could l67 the euro for the ultimate sleeper..and keep the z strickly bolt-ons and maybe some after that. any ideas? i know i can get the engine and tranny and all the other junk for 2K$.and its like 1509-2000$ to have it installed. opinions.

I would put the L67 in the Z. Who the hell cares about a sleeper- when you have a car that is COOL and quick, people will be like "that's a hot car!". With a sleeper it's like "whoa, that's quick". Euro's don't do anything for me in the looks department, I'd rather have a base model 2 door GP or Cutlass.

Put it in the Euro3.4

:werd:

no sense in taking out the engine in the Z and then swapping it into the euro....then doing the l67 swap

might as wel just keep the Z like it is...and go euro 3.4.....err euro L67 :D

L67 in Z34s are old.....do something no one's done like in your euro

so its split so far. i was thinking about the z swap and realized that i would have a nice car with a nice engine. i also can turn around and say i have a euro with an L67 that no1 would expect. or..i could do a 4door z. i already have the z hood. just need the body kit, grille and spoiler and it'll be set.

i dunno..fun to day dream. i would really enjoy having the euro back up and running though..i cant scrap it no matter how much i hate it. which is why i'm debating on swapping the 3.4 or the L into it.

see..eurosport z has the idea. i should swap the L67 in the euro and make it a foor door z. not to mention..i could always turbo the 3.4 in the z. ha..i love day dreaming.

yea..i dont think any euro's have an L67 in them. i have seen ASG swaps..but no L67 swaps.

any1 know anything about the lumina thunder or the SS? how many..if any1 has one?

there actually was a couple l67s in euros....just no euro 3.4s!!!

there was a guy on here and/or cardomain that "has" a lumina thunder....i havent seen or heard from him in ages

the lumina ss is the middle eastern/overseas car

the only lumin prototype i can recall was the AWD V8 one that hot rod did as sort of a project car...you can find the article on the main site here