Opinion - which Gen 1 W Car Seats were the best

dhs1223

The other seats that are comfortable are the BASE model Grand Prix '93-96 "square backed" cloth bucket seats which are much easier to find.

The "base" seats in my 95 were terrably uncomfortable. My back felt sore after a while of driving, which I why I swapped seats.

The other seats that are comfortable are the BASE model Grand Prix '93-96 "square backed" cloth bucket seats which are much easier to find.

The "base" seats in my 95 were terrably uncomfortable. My back felt sore after a while of driving, which I why I swapped seats.

those were the type of seats you had? They look like Grand Am seats of similar years. They felt pretty good when I sat in one, but it wasn't for a long time.

I like the Cutlass Int'l seats in my '89, I think they are also AQ9 as well?

They're similar to the GP seats, but don't have the split for the left/right adjustment. They're a ton more comfortable than the leather ones in the 94. Those are just so flat, I slide around on them.

the fully adjustable power seats in my grandma's '88 Cutty International Coupe are the best in my opinnion. However, I've only sat in those and my own seats in my '94 Cutty. The basic non power seats I have in my cutty are good for long road trips tho. My g/f falls right to sleep during our long drives in the passenger seat. lol