newbie with an exhaust question

mikeymo

hey guys im new here...my names mike and im from rockland county about 30 min up from new york city....i have a 1991 chevy lumina euro with

only 83,000 miles....ive done a few things to it...mostly pulled parts off my bros 92 Z34 junker such as the hood bumpers bucket seats

etc.....anyway i have a question to start off with....does anyone know of any source where i could get a dual exhaust from a 91-94 Z34?? I pulled

the exhaust off my bros car and it doesnt look like its gonna work out namely b/c its full of holes kinda like the stock exhaust on my car.....if

anyones done this swap before or knows where i can get some help id appreciate it....thanks!!

Hi there,

My name is Aaron. I have the factory original dual exhaust off of a 1992 Z34 for sale if you are interested.

It is all stock and original, with just under 107k on it. It is in great shape, has been a Colorado car for the past 10 years or so, meaning no rust. It is from the downpipe back.

It is located in Colorado Springs, CO. You can pick it up if you are nearby, if not, I can arrange shipping. PM me or email me, AaronZ34@gmail.com and we can discuss price.