So.. about the 3.1L

thinice

Well, I doubt -all- the stuff mentioned in the NA post is a requirement for a turbo conversion; That's what I was kind of hoping to know -

Besides the coolant and oil circulation and the manifolds...

Well, I doubt -all- the stuff mentioned in the NA post is a requirement for a turbo conversion; That's what I was kind of hoping to know -

Besides the coolant and oil circulation and the manifolds...

Yea so! If that list has it all, then take what you need, at least you won't have something you don't know that comes to bite you in the ass later, costing your frustration and $$ :roll: There are those in past posts that have done the same as you are looking to do, they might not be here or ready for redoing all their work all over again in many posts, its a lot to ask all at once :!: If there was a simple answer then, there would be one here by now :wink: And no I don't have it all in my head so I am not ignoring you 8)

Jeff M

T3 flinge, cut/remove mufflers and y-pipe from back of car, weld T3 flinge, Put Supper 60 T3 turbo there and Buy a electric oil pump and lines for the turbo. Oil canister and a trans oil cooler. Buy 2 5foot (10feet total) 2in to 2 1/2 in pipe and some box of U bends of same size. Some turbo hoses and claps.

Chip moded with TGP code and some 3.4 DOHC injectors, ANd a new 2bar GM map sensor from Summit. You also need a new 89-90 Corvett fuel pump or a Walbro 190 or 255 fuel pump.