Replacement console lid-Regal

Lee

As long as I'm getting pics up online, here's a modified Cutlass rear bucket seat console lid on my Regal.

The red vinyl one was cracked with holes. Though shorter, this one matched the black dash trim, shifter trim, handle, and steering wheel.

IMG018.jpg

I don't know, I think it flows with the factory lines of the console better than the squared off one that was on there originally. If there were some way to latch it I'd pull the one off my extra rear console and screw it on there.

yeah, I modified the hinge and it opens and closes like stock front console. It is 1/2 inch shorter in the rear end though. The lid had the 2 cup holder holes in it so I pulled that out and fitted a copper plate in it for looks. Also, the original lid latch was broken.

My original lid had the same shape as this one but taller and softer. I think it went square in 92. The cutlass one is made of a hard rubber. My original Regal one was padded and naugahide covered. The 88,89 2drs were fuzzy cloth.

IMG019.jpg