Century mudflaps on a Regal?

frusciante fan

The tires are just typical Firestone knockoffs so they grip average I guess. I've never had one slip on wet or dry. Harder to squauk than my Firestone SS10's were. They make fine winter tires.

Mud flaps are nice in winter because you just walk around the car, give them a tap and most all of the snow in the wells drops off. Mine are a harder plastic.

Oh, and another good tip. You can buy some brands of generic that have Car brand stickers in them to put in the molded slot at the bottom of each flap. Might be hard to find one with buick, not sure.

ya my friend with a 76 trans am 455/4sp can take corners at well over 100mph with them. Then again in 77 he spent 6K on the suspension, and 6k on the motor. (thats like 10 grand on the motor alone, and 10 grand in the suspension) :shock: :shock:

But hey, my regal has mudflaps and it dosent look too bad. (members rides) :mrgreen:

I have a 2 spots on the bottom front of my rocker panels of my 88' where debris from the road has slowly sand blasted away the paint and in a year the road salt here had began rotting out the rockers.