Century mudflaps on a Regal?

frusciante fan

i need some flaps and i'd like to have that badass Buick logo on the back like the new Centurys. so i'm wondering if anybody here would know if i could swap them. thanks.

My mud flaps, on my Regal, happen to look very good. Check my WWW site if you don't believe me. Makes the a$$ end look more solid, less grandma. Gives the car a lower look.

Sorry, I think this pic is big. wanted to get it up quick.

IMG022.jpg

IMG010.jpg

IMG012.jpg

See those old school white letters 8)

Nice Lee. Both the car and the statement to Jeremy.

Don't know if they'd fit or not, but just thought I'd chime in a say that it does look good on the Regal and hopefully I'll have some on my Prix soon. The winters around here are too shitty and I'm not taking the chance of getting salt and other shit plastered on the side of the car. It'll get on there one way or another, doesn't need to be b/c of no flaps being on there.

Peeling paint on the back end of your wheel wells seems lamer than mudflaps.

Werd

That's the only reason I have mudflaps on my car. It's had flaps it's whole life, and you can tell. The paint is in great shape behind the mud flaps. There is no pitting at all.

I know they don't look great, but I agree that fucked up paint looks worse.

Each to his own

I guess you could always put those things like my mom's CL has. It protects from rock chips, but are contoured and don't stick out to bad. They also don't do anything else but protect from rock chips (in other words they don't protect against mud flying up or anything)

Here's a picture of the car - you can see the one behind the front wheel in this picture:

?action=view&current=IM000879.jpg

- Jeff L.

I guess you could always put those things like my mom's CL has. It protects from rock chips, but are contoured and don't stick out to bad. They also don't do anything else but protect from rock chips (in other words they don't protect against mud flying up or anything)

Here's a picture of the car - you can see the one behind the front wheel in this picture:

?action=view&current=IM000879.jpg

- Jeff L.

I don't have any rock chips except for the hood of my car.. and I don't normally drive through mudpits... :smilielol:

well, would u rather

A: have rock chips out ur ass and then rust, then u have huge rust spots right there, yay!!!! it looks like shit AND is rotting

B:have some stupid little flaps that dont look that bad but protect from above said

hmmmm, hard to guess, but scince my GP has so much freaking plastic everywhere, theres not much metal to pit and rust

well, would u rather

A: have rock chips out ur ass and then rust, then u have huge rust spots right there, yay!!!! it looks like shit AND is rotting

B:have some stupid little flaps that dont look that bad but protect from above said

hmmmm, hard to guess, but scince my GP has so much freaking plastic everywhere, theres not much metal to pit and rust

I have owned almost twenty cars since I got my license and not even one of them has had all these rock chips/rust that y'all are stating is common place.

my grandma has it bad on her blazer, the rocks have chipped the hell right behind the wheels, and now its rusting there, but she dont have mud flaps, i cant get the screws off the put them on

well digital, dont live in georgia, there isnt exactly a ton of rust there, i dunno about jeremy, but you should see my plastic peices around my wheels, just chiped and sand blasted to hell

I knew this was gonna be bs when I got here. 1 simple question and only 1 reply and 21 opinions. if the man wants mudflaps leave it alone. I'm sure he's already done enough thinking on the subject if he knows the exact buick logo'd ones he wants...

bro they take 2 seconds to install, if you can work a screwdriver you'l have this one covered century or not

I knew this was gonna be bs when I got here. 1 simple question and only 1 reply and 21 opinions. if the man wants mudflaps leave it alone. I'm sure he's already done enough thinking on the subject if he knows the exact buick logo'd ones he wants...

bro they take 2 seconds to install, if you can work a screwdriver you'l have this one covered century or not

You have problems here don't you? He posted it here and asked for opinions. He got them.

he didnt ask for opinions whatsoever if you read carefully, he wanted knowledge on installation...and we now have 22 opinions and 2 replies

"i need some flaps and i'd like to have that badass Buick logo on the back like the new Centurys. so i'm wondering if anybody here would know if i could swap them. thanks."[/b]