pearl paint

streetdreams

just wondering, I want a pearl white paint job when it comes time to paint the car and I was just wondering what pearl white factory colours you like?

the new acura tl has a pretty sweet pearl white, and the sts is okay I guess until you take a look at say a acura legend in pearl white. any cars come to mind for terrific pearl white paint? I wonder how hard it would be to make a true pearlescent pearl white which shows highlights in it of greens,pinks and blues just like a real pearl

under certain angles and lights. I think that would be sweet!

i figure if yo play around with a mix of a few different pearls you can get a look like that. it would just take some experimentation.

btw, are you talking pearl mixed in your white, or white with a pearl coat? i've never been a big fan of paints mixed with pearl. i prefer the look of a solid color with a pearl coat

forget white pearl....so everyday. i got Lazuli Blue Pearl (House of Kolors) on my car. if you look hard enough, you can see the paint i got on my car. dont know where the topic is, but its on here.

just looks like an off-white to me :shrug: . when i get my gp painted, i want to go with an orange-red pearl. unfortunatley i've been unable to find anything to do this with at my local paint and body shops