TGP engine for sale

Beretta

hey guys I have a TGP engine that was to be part of a swap into a Beretta. I crashed the Beretta and I have too many other projects going on anyway, so if anyone is interested in it please let me know. It has been disassembled down to the short block, I was going to rebuild it before install. I can continue the rebuild but it will obviously raise the price. I also have the tranny that came with it and an extra turbo which may or may not need a rebuild. The Original turbo definatley needs to be rebuilt. I also have part of the downpipe and the crossover pipe but the x over has cracks in the bellows (surprise !) . I also have the computer that came with the car so thta is also up for grabs. I paid 1,000 for the whole set up so I would just really like my money back. I did not see anything wrong during the disassembly nor anything that worried me. I was told the car it came from had 85k miles on it. any other questions please feel free to e mail me at

Beretta8633@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance

Todd

I'm from Springfield MA I know that will be tyhe first question.

This is not intended as a flame but I would say 50% of the people here didn't even pay $1000 for there car let alone an engine. I know my first TGP was $990 and the engine is still alive in a Lumina. :)

Just wondering why alot of you have looked at the post but there are no replies ?

Todd

Bored :yak: Curios :roll: , shopping around as always :) , seeing who might get it 8) , duh :lol:

Only way to help get really good money is if its really complete and with low miles and such, prices have varied a lot over the years, some higher than $1,000 but very few, most less than or way less than, heard one engine for $150, had most everything and was in good condition, I have a few spare engines and all the parts, no more room or money for another.

Good luck :D

Jeff M

• 4 weeks later...
Guest TurboSedan
Hey im a new guy how well would the swap into a 93 Grand Prix Se

would swap over just fine, but be prepared to lose your current 4T60-E transmission as the TGP calibration won't support it. would be a great time to convert to a Getrag 5-speed (with a good clutch), or just use a 4T60 non-E. but don't expect a standard 4T60 non-E to hold up to the LG5 torque for long.

Hey im a new guy how well would the swap into a 93 Grand Prix Se

would swap over just fine, but be prepared to lose your current 4T60-E transmission as the TGP calibration won't support it. would be a great time to convert to a Getrag 5-speed (with a good clutch), or just use a 4T60 non-E. but don't expect a standard 4T60 non-E to hold up to the LG5 torque for long.

How about the 3800 Series 2 supercharged GTP Engine would it convert over smoothly

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know he changed it from 1000 bucks to best offer, but I thought I would mention I bought 2 complete running TGP's for 750. One I still drive (once I get new injectors anyways). If you would be interested in selling parts off the motor, I would be very interested in those as well as the X-Over if its been upgraded..