Daytime Running Lights

Russd47

The previous owner pulled the DRL fuse, you say? Awesome. Now, I know that I can disable that assclown feature should I ever buy a new GM product. :mrgreen:

The previous owner pulled the DRL fuse, you say? Awesome. Now, I know that I can disable that assclown feature should I ever buy a new GM product. :mrgreen:

On the new GM's I don't think you can just simply pull a fuse. I myself am happy my car didn't come with it.

Could somebody with a shop manual look this up for me? I'm guessing 15 amps, but it's not marked on the panel and not mentioned in the owner's manual.

And by the way, I don't care if like DRL's or hate 'em, I just need a little help here.

Looks like the previous owner pulled the DRL fuse on my "new" '97 Supreme. What size is it supposed to be? Where is the sensor?

The underhood panel should show the required fuse labeled on the inside of the lid.

On a side note. DRL really makes the whole concept of a headlight switch ... useless doesnt it.

/yearns to bring back 88'

Well not if you want to turn them on when the car's off :P

Thanks, cutlassdude96 and digitaloutsider. BTW the DRL fuse is behind a lid on the right side of the dashboard. Seems like there ought to be a label but my car doesn't have one.