GI: center console guage panel for 97-03 Grand Prix

TheCutlassGuru

Hi. Ok so my brother and I have been working on designing a guage panel that will fit in place of the ash tray and fill in the center storage bin. It will bolt on with the existing ashtray screws so you wont have to cut anything up. We have a guy that can cut them out of plastic with a CNC laser so we can make them match the rest of the interior. They will hold two 2 1/16 guages and there will be room for toggle switches, logos, or whatever else we can dream up. Im wondering if any of you guys would be interested in one of these and, if so, what kind of setup do you think would be the coolest? We could add the Grand Prix logo or GTP logo or Pontiac or Supercharged or just about anything else. They should be about $35-$45 dollars, maybe less. We have a prototype almost ready and I will get pictures up sometime this week. Thanks

Sounds cool, but it might be hard to always be looking down to see your gauges. I think the A-pillar pods are about that price as well. I would like to see pics once you get a prototype though.

Drew