How much would my car be worth to one of you guys...

92 GP

I hate the newer=better mentality towards cars. Sure, a new car is nice. But, I don't care. A well taken care of or well restored old car is sweet! That's why I'm getting another Beretta after the one I have now.

"we have shitloads of rich parents here"

than your mom says "so if i went and got you one right now, would you drive it?" (she meant this with sincerity)" are you sure your not a rich kid?? damn your parents would get you a cobalt ss?!? if you like the car keep it, at least you know your parents got your back when this car hits its expiry date. if your parents would go that far I'd say okay I'l put the GP up for 3grand CAD and when it comes thru we'l put that as the downpayment on a used GTP!! how much did all those parts/work cost????

well as i said, i spent around 2500 or so from my ass on this car in two months...so ya.

and about the cobalt, my mom offered to get me one, yea. And i'm pretty damn sure i'm not a rich kid.

When i say rich kid, take this example.

This kid last year, his 'rents got him a brand new 'stang GT. He wrecked the mofo, so they got him a brand new 350Z. He didn't like the way it handled, so now he's driving another new 'stang GT. Three new cars in a year...he never puts a dime into it. not gas, not insurance, notta damn thing. If he wants something, there his rents are buying shit for him. That's the way half this damn town is.

This one girl got a brand new eclipse spyder last year, but after driving it for a couple weeks, she scratched it and told her 'rents she didn't like the paint anymore, so they bought her another brand new spyder, but a dif color.

I told my mom no way in hell i'm selling it. I think she still wants me to get something "safe" for college. I'm like c'mon...the GP is like almost two tons, it can take half the shit on the road right now, cuz the other half are trucks/suvs :mrgreen:

We did come to an agreement. She buys me another car, i'll just put mine up on jacks..build me a new engine/tranny, and not even touch whatever car i'm driving daily. it'll probably be some kind of honda b.s. anyway. Something highly gas efficient. i really don't give a shit what it looks like :lol: