Cleaning Tinted Windows?

3pt1lumina

How? I heard you can't use stuff like Windex. (btw I hate windex)

What/how can I clean my windows with; they are starting to drive me nuts.

Ohh, please move this if its not in the correct section, thanks!

I'm pretty sure you can use anything with NO ammonia in it....I think that is the undesirable ingredient - correct me if I'm wrong.

you are the next contestant on the Price is Right...what do we have for him Bob?

Armor All has a glass cleaner, says its safe for tinted windows on the bottle......the stuff works great and is a clear solution as opposed to blue or some funky color.

The color of the stuff hasn't much to do with it. Its the ammonia.

And like digitaloutsider said, Stoner Invisible Glass will OWN you. Its god in a can.

The color of the stuff hasn't much to do with it. Its the ammonia.

And like digitaloutsider said, Stoner Invisible Glass will OWN you. Its god in a can.

:shock: wow, thats a powerful statement! I also used an glass cleaner without ammonia

Windex with GLASS cleaning rags.....works awesome, and after 3 years no problems at all on any of our tinted window vehicles, I'm guessing you want to clean the insides of the windows then.

Lately I've been using "Oasis 256" non-ammoniated glass cleaner by a company called Ecolab. I get it through a friend that does detailing for a fleet of large trucks. It does a really good job.