Signal lights on Cutlass

Bake82

I have a 88 cutlass supreme and I was just wondering if the front side turn signals on a 4 door would work on my 2 door? I know the 4 doors don't have the signals in the grill but know they have they the ones beside the headlights. anybody know if it'll work? let me know, thanks

hey off the subject, just noticed the revise lights, did you do that or is it factory, not to fimilar with early cutty's. I was thinking of putting in leds in mine so when you have the lights on at night it lights across and when you put it to revirse the leds would go out.

no, not factory, factory is just one big white lens with the middle 1/3 being a reverse light (much like yours is) Both those taillights were about 3 weeks worth of work (messed with them for like an hour per night/spare time) All clearcoated, the inside housing of the taillight is lined in chrome, including the reverse bar area, 3 red bulbs put into each reverse bar, painted them red with stained glass paint, used the backing of a new olds logo (on my hood now) as a template to make the logos. Sucks though, because as a result of not putting a form of vinyl protective film on the red paint, it is fading a little.

I want to use red LED's but I have yet to see a way to add enough LED's to be visible. I can't use "premade" LED clusters because there simply isn't enough room, so I used 194 bulbs with the shallow sockets normally used on w-body license plate lights. You have any ideas about the LED's?