3.4 DOHC opinions needed

Heza

what up...so, i dont want to invest in a full exhaust yet, but cant go any longer with the shit noise my car's mufflers make since they are pretty much done as of recently. avoiding a crap replacement that will go out in two years is not an option so i decided on a pair of these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-MagnaFlow-4x9-Oval-Stainless-Muffler-14324_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33636QQitemZ7988720133QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

2" offset in, center out for both sides. car should theoretically sound better than stock with holes??

Anything sounds better than a W-body exhaust that's gone to shit. Go for it, I say.

yeah, im pretty much just gonna for it it. except with

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MagnaFlow-Muffler-4-x-9-14-Body-2-C-O-11224_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33636QQitemZ7974392119QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

..because they are cheaper and my undercarriage isnt show quality anyway.

just goes to show that eBay retailers can give you the best deal. i just bought the two magnaflows for $119 as opposed to the $120 a piece retailers around here wanted. however, car-x will install them for $45.

i needed new mufflers, so these'll hopefully sound pretty good.

Magnaflows are nice......2.5 inchers on my Turbo CS

kinda loud but very aggressive sounding.... :mrgreen:

im hoping at 2" it wont be that loud considering my piping all around is not even near that open.

i just got magnaflows on my lumina z34. i always thought it was 2.5 to the Y, and 2.25 out. thats how i got mine atleast. they fit.

my opinion, if you go magna, get the cat too. makes it all the more powerful. and..replace your resinator with a cherry bomb glasspack, available at most parts stores for 30$ or so.

my car definatly sounds mean as hell...plus it doesnt overpower the sound of the engine at high rpm's. just lets people know you mean business.