Rear bucket seat removal

Prospeeder

Ok scince the search feature sucks so bad, ill ask this, i know it was posted at one point, but i cant find it now. How do u remove the rear bucket seats, i got the lower cushon off, but the back of the seat is what i need to get off

Ok scince the search feature sucks so bad, ill ask this, i know it was posted at one point, but i cant find it now. How do u remove the rear bucket seats, i got the lower cushon off, but the back of the seat is what i need to get off

If they are anything like a normal seatback the bolts that hold the lap belts in place also hold the seats in place, take those off, then pick up on the seatback and take out. The backs rest on a metal bar.

The seat backs are held in by 1 10 Mm nut, and the 18 MM Seatbelt nut. Remove the 10 MM nut, and remove the seatbelt nut and then lift the seat back out of it's hooks. Pretty simple.

hhahah, almost, that fucking 18mm bolt was a bitch to get off, it had this tarish goo on it, and i had like, mabye 3 inches the move a big ass ratchet, it took FOREVER! hen ni forgot to put the seatbelt thing back on halfway through putting the bitch on, then i found a rats nest under my lower cusion, (so thats were that funk came from....) but ya, i got it

i noticed i found little clips, a bolt thing like the 10 mm one, and a stainless bolt just laying there, back behind the seat, i wonder where they go, mabye the 10mm is for the other back seat