What's this?

ToroToro

whatsthis001.jpg

whatsthis002.jpg

I noticed it hanging down from the front bumper on the driver's side. Has a single green wire that runs up to a harness above the vacuum ball thingy.

Any ideas? I cant find where it plugs in. :?

Did the car ever have fog lights? Cause if I ever sold my GTP, someone might be asking a similar question because I upgraded the lights, and had to cut into the harness to borrow one of the wires. Where does the other end of the green wire go?

All the parking lights are plugged in, so I dont think it's that.

But I was thinking it was for foglights. The car never had them, but it was pre-wired for the switch, so that must be it.

I'll look on the other side tomarrow to see if it has one there too.

Wont take much to get them working then...obviously one of the wires is missing, but I can fix that. I already bought a relay box from a foglight car, so thats handled. I've just been waiting on a cheap foglight bumper cover, and doing the wiring.

Thanks guys.

The black adapter attached to the gray connector doesn't look like anything for the foglights. Also, it looks like there's a red plug in the other terminal on the gray connector. That would tell me the other wire isn't missing, that was deliberate. I have no clue what it could be for, but my guess is it's for something that needs only 1 wire like the horn.

Yeah, there's a red plug in the other end, so I figured it was a one wire thing on purpose. There isn't one on the passenger side, so you guys are probobly right about it not being for foglights. I'll see what I can look into...

Ha Ha!!! I got it! I was flipping through my service manual in the component location views, and it listed a horn being on the LH front frame rail. Sure as shit, I get out there, crank my neck up there to look, and there it is. The horn was working before, but now its A LOT louder with two instead of one. 8)

Thanks for your help everyone.

• 1 month later...