any one interested in a '90 tgp?

1sick240z

hey, i have a '90 tgp in my back yard, here is the story, i bought the car, it had been sitting for 3 years, it was parked because of "some thing that was running the battery down" well as it turns out, it was the abs pump, it just stayed running... but the fuel pump was bad, so i pulled the tank and put a extra fiero gt fuel pump i had in, but with no strainer... i drove the car, but it hit fuel cut when it hit boost.. no supprise there... any way i found out that the car was tied up in a loan, and i could not get a title, so i parked it in the back about 6 months ago... and the driver side window is half way down, so the interior is not ruiend but it it stinks really bad... any way the body is good, accept for the back bumper where the exhaust melted it, the interior is in decent shape, it has tan cloth seats.. the motor ran smooth with no smoke, or rattles, the trans shifted smoothly.. so it would be a great parts car.. i have robbed a few parts, ( intercooler, 1 injector plug, and various hose clamps) iam sure i can get the inter cooler back if needed.. so to any one that is interested, give me a call @ (601) 951-4493, iam located in pearl, ms...

p.s i do not have the time to check this forum, so call me with any questions...

-stephen

p.s i do not have the time to check this forum, so call me with any questions...

-stephen

Most people don't have time to inquire without seeing pictures... :roll:

Sounds like a $50 parts car the way it is described... 8)

Is that TGP accross America thing still working? I bet 80% of TGPs maybe 90 are on the east side. Does anybody know where I saw that thing? It has been a few years, but I entered in it, and was the only one from Oregon at the time.

Is that TGP accross America thing still working? I bet 80% of TGPs maybe 90 are on the east side. Does anybody know where I saw that thing? It has been a few years, but I entered in it, and was the only one from Oregon at the time.

It's still around, but I bet the majority of the people listed no longer own their TGP's/TSTE's. From what I've seen, most of the TGP's do seem to be located in the eastern part of the U.S.(mainly the northeastern states).

http://www.turbograndprix.com/tgpamerica.htm

Oh yeah, my name still never did get added to GA. :( :lol:

GnatGoSplat, ewwww that avatar is creepy, I used to play that when I was little, Jeez just go ruin my childhood memories why don't you!

lol :shock:

JENNIFER