Test drove a Lumina LTZ!

Grand Moff Joseph

I was out running some errands today and as I was driving by the chevy dealership, I noticed a red Lumina LTZ sitting in their used car row! I pulled in to take a look, and all I can say is, I'm jealous of anyone who owns one!

The sales guy kind of knew me from a few weeks ago when I had my car in for a service appointment, and it was an abnormally slow day there. I seriously think I was the only person on the lot today. Anyway, he got the keys so I could look around, and was more than happy to go for a spin, as he was bored stiff. :)

Before we pulled out, I looked under the hood and what did I see? (que angel singing here) a 3800 series II!!!! If I had been alone, I would have bowed down and paied homade to the car! Anyway, I didn't go any faster than 45, but that engine pulls hard! I only wish my 3.1 could pull with half that force. :)

Anyway, great car, great ride, awesome experience all around. For those of you who may be looking for a new car, I seriously recommend this car. It is in great shape for its age. Here's the specs I could get:

98 Lumina LTZ

Dark red exterior, red cloth interior

Premium stereo with CD/tape

Power everything

Steering whell mounted audio controls

Almost brand new tires with original 5-spoke rims

Only a few swirls in paint and one small scuff on back bumper

73K, one owner miles

This car is seriously in excellent shape. Whoever the owner was babied it well. The engine bay is spotless, the interior is almost 100% dirt/scuff free, and the paint is in excellent shape.

No price was listed, as they just got the car in. But, if anyone is looking for a newer car, I'd jump on this one quick!

I)

I only wish my 3.1 could pull with half that force. :)

You need BOOST!!!!!!!!!!

Or a 3.4/or 3x00 or anything with balls. :lol: :lol:

red cloth interior

Dark Red exterior sounds awesome red interior = :puke:

Yeah the series II does pull harder than 3.1/3100 or 3400. At low speeds the 2004 GP GT we had would spin the tires instantly, the 3400 in the GAs is pretty quick but not quite the same..

My grandpa had a '98 LTZ that was that same dark red, but with tan leather interior... Said asside from his 'vette, it's the best suspended vehicle he's driven... and he's driven a LOT of stuff!

Mike